Friday, February 6, 2009

I am now a Blogger!

Well, it's been a long time coming! Friends, family and colleagues alike have been trying to talk me into creating my own blog. Perhaps I'm more interesting than I thought...

So, I guess first thing's first. Welcome to my blog!

My promises to you, as your exciting new Blogger:

  • I will do my very best to make my ramblings as concise as possible
  • I will do my very best to blog often
  • I will do my very best to make my content exciting and informative

So, as you read my posts, please feel free to comment! After all, what is the point in writing if not to please your readers. :)

For those who have found my blog before my website, you can visit me and my business at:
www.empoweredforbirth.com

Love and blessings,

Jen Staniforth.

No comments:

Post a Comment